Much to the dread of her trainer and mentor Lise-Marie regularly uses the phrase “do more, work harder and be better” when talking about her own training. She is always looking to improve her own riding skills and her understanding to good teaching practices. With that Lise-Marie is planning to take the next step in her personal development so she can then continue to grow and develop as an instructor. So in 2019 she will be looking to take her Stage 4 Teaching Exam, previously know as the BHS Intermediate Teach.
Be assured that your lessons will be carefully planned and tailored to suit your personal goal and ambitions either on your own horse or you are more than welcome to come on over to the riding school.
On your own horse (private lesson)
- £20 / 30 min, Bulk buy 5 lessons £90
- £25 / 45 min, Bulk buy 5 lessons £112.50
- £30 / 1 hr, Bulk buy 5 lessons £135
- Group lessons are available POA
The above pricing assumes that Lise-Marie will come to your yard and it is within 15 driven miles of Tetsworth (near Thame). Anything over this will be charged at 45p / driven mile.
On one of our horses (private lesson)
I’ve set up an arrangement to teach from the fabulous Waterstock Dressage Centre just 10 mins to the SE of Oxford. Here we have a range of horses to suit all ages and abilities.
- £22 / 20 min lead rein lesson (children only)
- £33 / 30 min adult lesson – £27.50 / 30 min child lesson
- £49.50 / 45 min adult lesson – £38.50 / 45 min child lesson
- Other options are available, POA